Current School Vacancies can be found on:
Lyne and Longcross CofE (Aided) Primary School with Nursery and Forest School is a Good (OFSTED - June 2018) school based near Chertsey. Since 2015 we have been expanding from an infant school to a primary school and since 2019 has been a complete primary school from Reception to Year 6. We are looking for someone who wants to help us on our journey to continue developing and shaping the future of the school.
Our school is newly built and has excellent facilities and resources.
We are fortunate to have stunning grounds and we have a commitment to outdoor learning and regular Forest School sessions for all year groups.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly and supportive team who enjoy their work and strive to provide the best opportunities for the children.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
Potential candidates are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation. Please contact the school office to arrange this.
Lyne and Longcross C of E(A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.