Nursery - Early Years
We are currently recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner, to join our team at
Lyne and Longcross Nursery in a full time, term only, position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Early Years Practitioner to work as part of our team in our open plan Nursery.
The Nursery caters for children between 2 and 4 years in an open plan nursery with purpose built outdoor area and our Forest School.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- hold a relevant qualification such as NVQ level 3 in Early Years childcare, or equivalent;
- have experience of working within a nursery setting;
- have a positive, hard working and "can do" attitude;
- have sound experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS); and are able to contribute to planning, observations and reports;
- possess a high level of written and spoken English.
You will need to:
- provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment;
- operate a key-person system and liaise with parents/carers and senior staff;
- contribute to planning, observations and reports;
- work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- In addition, you will need to be flexible and creative, with the commitment to provide first class childcare.
Hours of work will be 32 hours a week - Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 3.00pm - Plus attendance to weekly planning meeting; 2 hours. Term time only.
Lyne and Longcross C of E Aided Primary School with Nursery
are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like more information about this position please, contact the Nursery at firstname.lastname@example.org
information about this post and any future jobs can be found on the eteach website.