Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
The School received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Inspection report in June 2018. Inspectors commented that:
- Leaders ensure that there is a very rich curriculum with a broad range of first hand experiences.
- Leaders and governors have high aspirations and know the school well.
- Pupils’ learning is stimulated by activities linked to a range of carefully chosen topics and first hand experiences.
- Outdoor learning is well established in the school, and the school has been awarded a gold standard.
- Current pupils’ work across the school shows good progress in a range of subjects.
- Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning which support their strong progress
- There is a close partnership valued by parents which supports the children’s learning effectively.
- The early years environment is very attractive, stimulating and organised well.
- Pupils are cared for very well and they are confident there is someone to talk to about their problems
- Staff know the children very well and relationships are very strong
- Children are keen to learn and behaviour is very good.
- There are numerous strengths to teaching, learning and assessment.
- The school’s values…respect, courage, faith, fairness and belonging...thread through the culture of the school and reflect British values.
- The school prepares pupils well for life in modern Britain, and spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is very effective.